Monday, January 3, 2011

New year, new blog




Hi Yall!

I have finally, finally, finally, gotten this new blog up and have decided to open this up as our family blog!

I only have a minute tonight, but wanted to add some quick pictures of the kids! Hatcher is going for an upper GI at Vandy tomorrow. I am going back to the Administrators office, to complain about the 6 hour and 15 min, ER visit, I had with Graycin a couple of weeks ago. How about this..I was told by 3 surgeons and 1 ER doc that she had cysts on both her ovaries. Then I call my gyno and he pulls her records, and there is NOTHING on there about cysts. Poof! Nothing, I mean, nothing on the films or the report. Graycin is freaking and thinks everyone at Vandy is bunch of liars.

Don't be surprised if I don't start my own children's hospital. I don't have the money, I have the passion to make a children's hospital that is going to be the Disney World of all peds hospitals! I am working some personal things out, but it is on the top of my list. I still can not believe Vandy was stupid enough to let Dr. Mike Engel and Dr. Stefanie Lowas go. I know, vengeance is the Lord's, but I am not don't with this. Their response tomorrow will be making my decision of what I will do next.

Night all..post more tomorrow!
j

No comments:

Post a Comment